Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Piano


After talking it over, Dan and I decided to encourage Caleb to continue playing the piano and purchased him a baby grand. It is a beautiful walnut color with a millennium 2 touch keyboard. It is a beautiful sounding piano and compliments his classical playing style. Hopefully he will continue for many years. I guess he should consider this his graduation gift? Can I keep it though when he moves out then? Probably not. Better have him make his list for graduation gifts from mom and dad. :) lol

2 comments:

Wilmert Fam. Member said...

A beautiful piano! Just caught up on your blog! :o) Hope you're doing well!!!! xo

Grandma in the yellow house said...

one of the best things a parent can do is encourage musical talent. Just my opinion, and I"m sticking to it.

 

Made by Lena