Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sister's surgery

This is my sister Molly.  She is younger than I by 13 months.  I have greatly missed her while here in England.  Dawn, whom most of you have met, (another sister) dared me to post this picture.  Molly is at the hospital this afternoon (her morning) and she is having Carpal Tunnel Surgery on her elbow and wrist.  I thought it was worth posting, as I believe that she looks like an artist getting ready to paint a masterpiece!  I wonder if she let this get taken before or after the happy drug?    :)  Love you Mols!

2 comments:

Grandma in the yellow house said...

I am betting on after the happy drug---Had some of that happy gas for my dental extraction yesterday, and Harold said I laughed and chattered all the way home. Must have been very high--lol
Lois

Amy said...

I hope the surgery went well and she isn't in too much pain.

 

Made by Lena